26 ways to die collab 26 ways to die collab

Absolutely awsome. All of the hardwork payed off. Let me know when you make the next.

sand animation fight sand animation fight

Amazing

This is one of the most underated flash movies ive seen. Have you done anything like this in the future or did you just take a look at a box of sand and get to work?

Stuntastik30 responds:

This was actually my first attempt at sand animation. So i quess you could say I just took some sand and went to it. I haven't done any other sand animations after that but everybody that I show this too wants to see it longer so you never know, I might get the urge again. Thank You I'm glad you like it. Please look for more stuff by me.

Where Nightmares Are Made Where Nightmares Are Made

Really cool

and i have no idea what that reviewer was saying about tweens. I saw about 4 or 5 tweens. the rest were huge ammounts of frame by frame.

Good job man, so creepy. The one thing i didnt like was that anime look of the boys eyelids

GrimEntertainment responds:

Thaks!Iam really glad you liked it! I did trie to use frame by fram as mutch as possible butI guess I can't make everyone happy, anyway thanks again

A Mario Short (VGE) A Mario Short (VGE)

Keith very nice

Where have you been i havnt talked to you in a while (its deathbytoons) why dont you IM me sometime dominictallariti is my screen name, maybe we can do something together. again very funny. i loved every part about this movie, how he slowly came back in and turned the light off, again very funny.

About Me About Me

hahahaha

I dont know if it was just me but i thoght this movie was really funny. no offense but i was ready to shoot for a 0. haha nice job man make it longer

5/5

Jordanog responds:

alright! thanks dude

Stick Wars Part 1 Stick Wars Part 1

wow so original

stick figure starwars....

Pixar Pixar

Dont listen to the other people

voting on newgrounds is getting so out of hand. if the person just has a small disliking of a movie the autimaticaly give it a 0. i could see you put soem time into this and thought it was nice. keep up the good work

Rubber-Donkey responds:

Hey, that's actually a pretty good review.. I may have to steal it..

Perfect Kirby 3.1 Perfect Kirby 3.1

Why doesnt this have its own page?

This is such a great movie, i watch it time and time again. I still dont know why this doesnt have its own page, i think maybe we should start a patition (dont know how to spell that) if you think that PK should have its own page then in the bottom of ur review right like, i agree to the patition of pk having its own page. Great job!

Punk-Rock-101 Punk-Rock-101

Well for one i cant stand that music

But thats not what im ratiing you on. This wasnt a music video, it was merely picutres moving in and out of the screen, you spelt chorus wrong. If i make spelling mistakes in this review it doesnt matter but when your publishing a flash movie to newgrounds at least make sure you spelled things right.

i gave u a 1 for effort

Just Another Psycho Just Another Psycho

Good work

I thought it was good. The only thing i have to say is this is not to be taken as a joke because this stuff is really serious. I would have been cool with it if it didnt take place at a school. IM not freaken out about it just keep that it mind.

Keep up the Great work!

AIM: hitlerispoop911

Evil-Dog responds:

I guess you're refering to the columbine shooting...the problem is people who can't separate reality from fiction.