Protective Tutorial Protective Tutorial

A bit bland

Try to add more structure and points to your tutorials. Also, I gave you a low score on graphics because there is a time when a person has OVERUSED the bevel tool, and you definetly have done so.

But thanks for the time taken to help NG users out

Staticblaze responds:

Alright, I'll remember that.

Territory WAR Territory WAR

Very nice

I love this. Very original. And its almost impossible these days to come across Worms Armageddon. So again, i enjoyed it.

Slit Your Nose! Slit Your Nose!

hm

Believe it or not, originality also is a factor for good animation.

Flash RPG Maker v0.1 Flash RPG Maker v0.1

This is going to be big

no no, not big, Huge.

HoverBot HoverBot

didnt work

i pressed play and a thing popped up with a password and it went back to the main menu. i would fix this fast

TrueDarkness responds:

nothing is wrong with it. Restart your computer and try again, so far I had a nice review score until you gave it a 2 so please, next time know what you are talking about before you review please. :)

Voiped's Space Escape Voiped's Space Escape

very nice

oooh and u used my music for the main page. thank you very much. being a young musician i need all the publicity i can get. thanks again, and good game

Cursor Thief live Cursor Thief live

heh pretty funny

ive always wanted to make one of these. The only suggestion id have is making it a bit longer and making a selection window and the beginning of the movie for mac users also. other than that, it looks good. I know the basic code, (hide cursor and stuff, but i dont know everything exactly.) if someone knows maybe they could contact me?

Email:hitlerispoop911@gmail. com
Aol Instant messenger: DominicTallariti
Or respond to this review, thanks!

Homestar Hunt 3 Homestar Hunt 3

hey pretty good

caution.. below containts spoilers

hey good game mane. maybe a little more interactivity in the actual hunting and make it different. ex. sniping on one lvl. trying to run him down with a car on the other.

more money cheat: dik

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

Wow

I thought it wasd great, youy should talk top someone about opening up a website and you shid get the tabs for the guitar part and post them.

Football Career (Demo) Football Career (Demo)

that was actualy not bad

The music was horrible but i actualy was gettn adicted then it ended, maybe at the end of each game u could show like one play from the game that ur character did that was good or bad. i think this could be front page material

i giv it 4 if u changed music and made it longer all my 5s would belong to this lol nice job