26 ways to die collab 26 ways to die collab

Absolutely awsome. All of the hardwork payed off. Let me know when you make the next.

sand animation fight sand animation fight

Amazing

This is one of the most underated flash movies ive seen. Have you done anything like this in the future or did you just take a look at a box of sand and get to work?

Stuntastik30 responds:

This was actually my first attempt at sand animation. So i quess you could say I just took some sand and went to it. I haven't done any other sand animations after that but everybody that I show this too wants to see it longer so you never know, I might get the urge again. Thank You I'm glad you like it. Please look for more stuff by me.

Where Nightmares Are Made Where Nightmares Are Made

Really cool

and i have no idea what that reviewer was saying about tweens. I saw about 4 or 5 tweens. the rest were huge ammounts of frame by frame.

Good job man, so creepy. The one thing i didnt like was that anime look of the boys eyelids

GrimEntertainment responds:

Thaks!Iam really glad you liked it! I did trie to use frame by fram as mutch as possible butI guess I can't make everyone happy, anyway thanks again

Protective Tutorial Protective Tutorial

A bit bland

Try to add more structure and points to your tutorials. Also, I gave you a low score on graphics because there is a time when a person has OVERUSED the bevel tool, and you definetly have done so.

But thanks for the time taken to help NG users out

Staticblaze responds:

Alright, I'll remember that.

Territory WAR Territory WAR

Very nice

I love this. Very original. And its almost impossible these days to come across Worms Armageddon. So again, i enjoyed it.

Slit Your Nose! Slit Your Nose!

hm

Believe it or not, originality also is a factor for good animation.

James Brown Sample James Brown Sample

I would love this

This would be an awsome little track, but i just cant stand the kick drum sample your using, and the volume of it. Get something a bit more gritty, and not so ear pounding.

Also, when sampling, try not to change the time signature.

This is a swing beat, and your trying to convert it to a forward 4/4 time. That is why you will always find your kick and snare sometimes get a bit off.

trew-lyricist-215 responds:

yeah man i just started out not too long ago so....i'm still learning..thanks for tha advice.

Cold duck Cold duck

catchy as hell

ill just give you all tens. i actualy cant complain much. If i were to write some advice for you, it would be to bend the string the full half step. it sounds like your playing on an acoustic with some distorted effects or something because of the bending

gumstitch responds:

i just used my fender strat, but yeah ill try bending and see how it comes out... you sound like you knowwhat ytour talking about... ill send you some of my new stuff if you want to check it out... ive gotten far better since cold duck... i think i did this song... like... 3 years ago or something, anyway thanks for the review

Let it be [Cover] Let it be [Cover]

aww you took first from me.

but well deserved. you sound great man. good luck in the future!

Chungadaddy responds: